Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Winter Bulletin Board - Read Up a Storm

I've finished designing our winter bulletin board.  We like the winter bulletin board to last through January so it's never Christmas themed.  Here's what I came up with:

You can download my image HERE.  It prints as a 42x36 inch document that I have printed at our Teacher Resource Center.  It will be hung up along the left side of the bulletin board, leaving the rest of the board empty.  I've cut out die-cut snow flakes in various colors that match the image to pass out to each class.  Each day in December and January, classes can write what books they read in class on a snowflake and hang it on the board.  Hopefully by the end of January it will be overflowing!

I'll post a picture of my completed board soon!

Check out all of my PTA posts HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment