Thursday, January 7, 2016

"Favorite Things" Party Invitation

It's my turn to host bunco this month with my neighborhood girlfriends and instead of hosting our traditional bunco game - I decided to throw a favorites party!  If you've never been to a favorites party, try hosting one - they are SO fun!

How I like to throw them is have each guest bring 12 (or however many are in your party) of the same gift for everyone else.  So say my favorite item from the past year was this really great scrub brush that has changed how I do dishes :), I'd bring 12 scrub brushes to give to everyone.

Everyone takes a turn telling why they picked and brought their favorite product/food/service/whatever and then passes their item out.  The variety that comes is SO fun!  I don't put a price limit on what everyone brings so it's really up to each guest to come up with something crafty, creative or not too expensive that they can share with 12 other people!

Here's the invitation I made...

If you'd like to create your own invitation, you can download a blank version of my invitation HERE.
The font I used for the body is Htiti SC.  These are sized to be printed as a 5x5 document.  I simply had mine printed at Costco as a lustre photo.

Since everyone will be going home with LOTS of goodies, I bought brown paper gift bags like these from Michaels:

To jazz them up a bit, I glued on this image on the front:
 Download it HERE if you like.

Hosting a Favorites Party in January is a great way to cheer up a somewhat dreary month!!

*If you are interested in a customized card, please contact me using the form on the right.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Camille, I'm Helena and I've been following your Primary Chorister Blog for awhile, since I was called to do that about 6 months ago. I don't know what I would have done without your blog and Sugar Doodle. I'm also a blogger and I saw your recent post on the Utah Groups Blog! You are super talented, I think you have great things ahead for blogging! Do you mind terribly if I link this post on #MyPostMonday over on my blog? Have a great January!

    ReplyDelete