Monday, March 14, 2016

What's For Dinner - This Week


The hardest part of cooking dinner is coming up with something to eat.  My hope is to help you out here - even if it's only one night!  Below is what I have planned for my family for dinner this week.

I like to plan my weekly dinner menu on Mondays as I grocery shop Tuesday mornings.  So my weekly menu runs from Tuesday to the following Monday.  But of course, do what works best with your schedule!  If you want to see more of how I meal plan, find all the posts in my series HERE.

In addition to what I have planned below, I usually have a simple side dish of steamed green vegetables (broccoli, green beans, Brussel sprouts, etc.) and almost always a green salad.  You can find my salads HERE.

I keep all my recipes on my recipe blog for easy storing and sharing.  When I learn how to use my new camera, I'll one day {maybe} add a fabulous picture to each of my recipes ;)!  Until then, you'll just have to leave it to your imagination as to how good they are :).

Tuesday:
Honey Lime Enchiladas HERE

Wednesday:
Stuffed Shells HERE

Thursday:
Black Bean & Quinoa Veggie Burgers HERE

Friday:
Pizza night!  Wahoo!

Saturday:
Fridge clean out (aka leftovers!)

Sunday:
Crock-Pot roast, red potatoes, carrots (no recipe) with gravy (homemade gravy from drippings HERE)

Monday:
Fish Parmesan HERE & Zucchini Bake HERE

DISCLAIMER:  This menu is always subject to change to the closest fast food joint on any given day ;).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment