Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Week - Rising Up to Excellence

I was asked to design a bulletin board for our PTA's Teacher Appreciation Week.  The theme is "Rising UP to Excellence."  Here's what I came "up" with - ha!  We based our theme from this image HERE.


If your school wants to create their own, here is a blank one I created:

You can download it HERE.  The fonts I used are Smile Pro for the thick font and Slim Jim for the thinner writing.  I always print these at our school district's Teacher Resource Center as a 3' x 6' document.

This is our list of weekly activities we'll be doing for the teachers this week:
 This is our student gift to the teachers:
They are from HERE.

This is our Spirit Week Flyer for the kids to do each day during the week to show their appreciation:

Also be sure to check out all of my PTA posts HERE and scroll through.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a template for the spirit week flyer??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trisha,

      Sorry I don't - I didn't create that one.

      ~Camille

      Delete