Sunday, December 6, 2015

Caroling Song Page

Have you ever been out caroling and everyone starts singing Frosty the Snowman only to find out that the group knows maybe the first few lines of the first verse and the chorus, then repeats the few known lines in order to just finish the song?  Well I totally have and I'm sure I'm not alone!!

A few years ago when we went out caroling in our neighborhood, I cut and pasted together a whole bunch of classic Christmas songs and squished them on 2 pages that could be printed front-to-back.  I made enough copies for all the carolers in our group.  It worked like a charm!  No longer is everyone wracking their brain for what song to sing next because the options are all right there!  Now you can really enjoy your caroling!  

Download the 2-page document HERE.  I'd suggest printing them front-to-back so there's only one single sheet of paper to hold.


(I ran out of room to fit the whole song for Jingle Bells but if I'm not mistaken, that is one that EVERYONE knows ALL the words to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment